Friday, July 28, 2006

Loose cover frustration


I am making a loose cover for a client of a client...and it's driving me insane.
I think it would be easier to cover a camel.
My friend Heather (she of incredible sewing talents) said it would be hard around the seam where the inner arm tributary meets all the other rivers. Boy was she right.
This is what the old one looks like on its original sofa...a whopper.


The new one looks like a mess 'o' crumpled linen, on our tiddly couch.
I'm determined to make it work though.
The clients are however away on holiday at the moment so it may take ages to put me out of my misery. (& to get paid.)

To calm my anxieties I made a Raspbery Cheesecake.....mmmmmmmmm.





Close....











Closer...











closer still...














now lick the screen..

5 comments:

kelly said...

my computer doesn't work so well when I'm drooling on the keyboard. I imagine it tastes as good as it looks.

JoeyJoJo said...

It did taste pretty good.
Seeing as we had cheesecake only for lunch on Saturday I don't think it's showing on my hips yet...luckily it's gone now.No more temptation.

Helen said...

Yum!! Looks delicious.

JoeyJoJo said...

Hi Helen. Are you perhaps Jim's Helen??? Or a Helen in your own right?

garden decorations said...

Wow, it looks so good. I would love to try it out.