Friday, July 21, 2006

Zebedy Man

In my posts I have often talked about my darling friends Clarissa and Joe.
Clarissa has been such a good buddy to me here in the backwaters of Norfolk. She's a costume designer for the BBC. She has fabulous taste in everything & looks a lot like Sophie Dahl. She can sew & cook like a proffessional, and has the best sense of humour I've ever come across.
Clarissa went into hospital last Friday when her waters broke. She was 23 weeks pregnant.
Baby Zebedy Man weighs 1 pound, but is alive & doing OK at Luton & Dunstable hospital. We are going to visit them today. I don't think we'll be able to see him, but I just want to enfold Clarissa and try & lift her up. She's had such a hard hard time.
If everyone who reads this could leave some message of support for her, she may get them when she reads this at some stage. A little prayer or a message of some kind would be so gratefully received.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Winging healing and loving thoughts to her and her lovely baby. They will be in my prayers. Be sure to keep us posted on the progress of the little miracle. :-)

JoeyJoJo said...

Kelly you're a marvelous girl. Many thanks, I will.