Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still sunny here in Colliore....

We are having SUCH a nice time.
The weather s perfect...not too hot, not too cold.This morning we went to the next little bay around from Collioure called Port Vendres. There is a fish market there and we bought the makings of Bouillabaise for tonight's dinner. Not really sure what fish we got though. What is Sea Wolf in Australian?
We found King Neptune's chair too....
My luggage still hasn't arrived though and Ricardo & Thomsey are beginning to walk a little further away from me as we promenade along the beach front. By the time my new bikini comes, I'll be too fat to wear it (all those croissants and NO Buns de steel..)

Last night we decided to treat ourselves Royally and go to dinner at 'Le Neptune' a fabulous restaurant up on the cliff at Colloure, here is Ricardo looking Fab in his velvet jacket from Miss Clarissa.... no pics of me I'm too stinky .
There is webcam to look at but we may not be on it yet!!!! the link is here...
Ther was an election here a couple of days ago but the wrong person won.......

No comments: