Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Home improvements..

Yes home improvements are coming thick & fast at the moment.
On the weekend, Richard made a bed for us & I made the bedhead.


It's wonderful. I don't think I've ever had a proper bed head except for the matching single Queen Anne ones my sister and I had as children in the 60's.
We used to perch atop them and squeal as we dived onto our beds. Shouting the words of a popular TV series at the time "Out of the clear blue of the western sky comes........Sky King!"
The bed is incredibly high so you can look out the window and spy on people as they go past.
better not do any diving off this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the maddest sister I cant believe you found sky king on the internet.!!!You made me laugh...

JoeyJoJo said...

Always a satisfying result