Saturday, September 09, 2006

Helen Neylon, 5th May 1945 - 6th February 1973





Dearest Lashmi,
I went to Quidenham today to see your Mum's grave.
It was a beautiful sunny day.
You would have been pleased. They were cutting the grass & tidying everything up.

I went with a fork, (with which I thought I might pull out the weeds) a jar & some flowers.

In fact I didn't have to do anything except put the flowers in a vase.





Helen told me she was so proud of you.

That you'd turned into the kind of girl she hoped you might be. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and a touching post. I lost my mom prematurely as well, and like to think she'd be proud of the way I turned out. I hope so, anyway.

JoeyJoJo said...

Dearest Kelly.
I know she would.
I know your Dad is too.
xxxxxx