Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Margie Pie Pie

Don't you just love it when your friends get on like a house on fire? First Sue Thomas wowed all my buddies. Then Kelly knocked 'em all flat, coming all the way from Boston without having met me before. Now along comes Margie & I'm left trailing along behind as they laugh uproariously at one another.
I can't be mad though as it's so wonderful to see it happening. In my dreams all my friends are together in one place, in one country at the same time.

We gave Margie the "Shopping In Primark" experience today. Even baby Zebedee liked it. With sunglasses for a pound how can you go wrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have those dreams too. though it feels very seinfeld: worlds colliding and all that.

Mardi Sommerfeld said...

Hi Joey, Wish I could pop over for a little visit... Will just have to be patient til your visit over here. xxx

suez said...

hey, say hello to margaret, I forgot she was coming to stay Wow all the way from Tassie..have a lovely time showing her all your treasure of special places...we need more photos please..,...also ,roll on yarnuff festival in aus..at christmas.!!!XXxxXX

JoeyJoJo said...

Yay, yay and yay. Roll on the colliding worlds and Yarnuff.
You were on my mind Mard. You too would love the Primark shopping experience.... oh and all the other highly cultural activities we get up to.