Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Working with Heather





Today I worked with my buddy Heather at her sweet house in North Norfolk UK. It was the most beautiful spring day. We chatted & sewed & chatted & chatted....so much so that I fucked up a curtain completely by taking my mind off the job at hand, while telling her some juicy gossip.
Her partner Pete is a sensational musician. He'd made her a recording of him playing piano that completely knocked my socks off. We've got to get him to join us in our next concert endevour.
Heather had bought him a set of books by Brian Rust he was so pleased, he came out the back where Heather & I were strolling in her beautiful cottage garden, to read us a paragraph that was particularly beautifully written, then said he was going back into the laundry to weep.

No comments: