Thursday, September 11, 2008

Citrus flavour

I've been busy, busy, busy and realised I hadn't blogged for ages. So I'll show you a bit of what I've been up to.
The lovely Gudrun, a friend who is the librarian at Norwich Cathedral commissioned me to make some cushions for her neices and nephews so here is the first one. She chose all the fabrics & did a sterling job. You'll have to wait to see the next ones as I've sent off to Australia for the buttons from 'Buttonmania'. Just what we need.... atiny little last bit of summeriness before autumn really comes in.



2 comments:

kelly said...

SOOOO gorgeous.

I used to never like the color orange, but you do so many wonderful things with it that I have a new-found appreciation. :-)

JoeyJoJo said...

I'm so glad Kellski. It's been a favourite ever since the seventies when all my school books had doodles in them of orange purple and green.