Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Autumnal colours

We went to a gorgeous English Pub on the UK Suffolk coast at Orford on Sunday for lunch with my brother & sister-in-law. The Crown & Castle is well worth a visit. Quiet & tasteful.
Afterwards at about 4pm!!!!! Yes it's getting dark mighty early these days. We went down to the quay & watched these beautiful colours as the sun set

I've just come home from a coffee out with my friend & old boss Caroline & this is what greeted me at our front door. I've been going in & out without noticing that the highlighter pen has been out.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so sooooooo beautiful. It's starting to look like winter here. brr.

Anonymous said...

these photos are so amazing you are lucky to live in such a pretty part of U.K..It is fantastic how the seasons change without you actually noticing...Like the green of our elms when I go to the farm for two days.XX

JoeyJoJo said...

Thank you. You two big niceys.
It was a lovely day at Orford.

I always think Autumn & Winter have very little to offer except dark days & coldness but in fact they are beautiful in themselves.
Love love love to get your comments.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx