Monday, February 27, 2006

Back by popular request


Here is the recently requested back of the fruity cushion. It's some sort of shot & crushed polyester(sounds like a form of textiler's torture I know).
There isn't a cushion of the week this week because there was a lot of curtaining going on for my buddy Kim. Made from a very nice fabric recomended by my friend Heather, loose cover maker extraordinaire; Bolton Twill from Whaleys . Smells wonderful when ironed & does whatever you ask of it.






The other reason there isn't a cushion of the week, is because we were having too much fun with Roxi....


2 comments:

skips said...

I hope you guys got to play lots of settlers on those cold windy nights. You've got no idea the excitement it causes around these parts. We'll have to teach you the songs that go with it though.

JoeyJoJo said...

I want those songs please