Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas all you lovely blog readers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We had a lovely Christmas this year. (I could pretend that I made this clever wreath but actually I bought it at Sainsburys.)
With decorations given to me by my friend Kate...too good to go on the tree and these beautiful birds from my sis.

Our groovy star lights...
We had brunch with Clarissa and baby Zebedee first at their house with champagne & smoked salmon, asparagus & poached eggs...
What a poorly boy zeb is though. He has caught the dreadeful cold that's going round. I've never seen him so sick. Just a little couch potato with no energy. The dreadful looking scab on his forhead is a beadie though, something...anything to distract him from the oxygen prongs up his nose.
He did cheer up a little when Richard played him the three little pigs song though.

I cooked a goose. I've never eaten goose before and it was delicious. An enormous amount of fat came out of that bird though. Litres & litres. Enough for our potatoes for years to come. Anyone need a parcel of fat perhaps to tide you over?

I found these cute little cardinal place holders at Martha Stewart. Hours worth of fun on that website....

2 comments:

BERNI said...

Nous vous souhaitons une bonne et heureuse année 2009
www.magstatt-le-haut.fr
www.tableauxdeberni.com

JoeyJoJo said...

Many thanks Berni. The same to you.