Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random thoughts

I haven't blogged for a whole week. Lots has been happening but there has not been much time to get it down on screen.
I thought I'd show you a couple of photos of Zebedee and his gorgeous Mumma Clarissa. He's doing well and is almost 2 years old now. Very Summery in his green outfit.




We went to a Summer Soltice party last night. It was amazing to be outside in light til 10 pm. Here's Zeb's dad Joe looking like the true hipster that he is.

And here..... Zebs Uncle Rob looking tres post-hippy chic.

We're not very good at staying up late any more so here is a more up to date photo of Ricardo relaxing in our new (to us) really comfy (and free) new chairs.
Lets hope my new best friends from here (Hi Mike) don't drop in to assess our taste.
I've been asked to make 20 cushions exclusively for Interior Selection and I can't wait to get stuck into it with the gorgeous fabrics that I got from there on Thursday.
I'll show you the fabrics just as soon as I can get some time to photograph them.

2 comments:

suez said...

thanks lovely sister for the pics,our winter solstice photos are coming soon.xxx what the wow are the shoes on Richards feet

JoeyJoJo said...

What the WOW indeed. They are his snakeskin cowboy boots from Texas!!!! Pretty groovy Huh. Unfortunately he can't get them off by himself so often has to wear them for days at a time. Not really, I have to grab his foot while he pushes against my bum with the other one. No photo of that yet!!!!