Thursday, March 27, 2008

Raspberries & lilies cushion

My lovely friend Heather gave me this fabric with lilies on it ages ago now, it has so many colours in it you'd be amazed. I teamed it with two gorgeous colours of shot crushed velvet from Denholme, (one of the last fabric manufacturers in the UK who by the way provided all the velvets for the latest Lord of the rings movie).
Now the cushion is winging its way to Singapore to my cousins as a present for entertaining us so royally on our recent trips.

3 comments:

kelly said...

wow ... this is so beautiful!!!

Love the colors.

JoeyJoJo said...

Thanks Kelly. You could practically eat it in real life.

janet said...

Thanks for the nice comments about my pillows and for stopping by my blog. Your pillows (or cushions as you call them across the pond) are lovely, too. The lily fabric is gorgeous and I love how you've cropped in close on the center of the flower. Those old-fashioned tiger lilies that you hardly see anymore are one of my favorite flowers. I need to track some down for my garden!