Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A perfect day

Clarissa May and Yusuf are engaged.
They picked the perfect day to do it. After an enormous amount of hard work putting up marquees
and a bouncy castle for the kids, making the garden spick and span and a lot of rain, the sky cleared and filled with bubbles instead of clouds.

I'll give you a tip - well maybe two - to a perfect and happy relationship and Clarry & Yusuf have it down perfectly. It goes like this - when Clarry comes downstairs after having a shower, Yusuf says "Gosh you look lovely" and she replies to him "I just love you" and that's it, so simple and yet so scarce. Ricardo and I had it and have now passed on the baton.
I'm so happy to pass it on to such a wonderful pair. When they got together we were all convinced that it would be a one night stand but that one night seemed to turn into every night and I think they were even more surprised than their friends.
I heard the whole lovely story after the big party clean up as we worked away at a mountain of dishes in the kitchen. My eyes filled with tears as Clarry described the first time she kissed Yusuf and felt like she was surrounded by a golden light.
The special occasion had everyone in an amorous mood.
Zebby must have bounced on that bouncy castle for eight hours solid and was so happy to be surrounded by such love. Here he is with one of his all time favourites, Rach.
and at last after a big big day, a bonfire and fireworks. Yay. May they live happily ever after. (Oh whoops there's a wedding to get through yet. How on earth are we going to top this?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me cry with happiness Joey. These are the first pics I have seen of our special party. Your words are so moving, thank you so much for writing so tenderly about our love. And thanks for the baton...without you and Ricardo, I would never have trusted what we have. Love rules!! And rocks!! As I am sure both you and your wonderful husband would agree. How I will plan the wedding I just don't know!? Big love C XXXX

skips said...

Mario testoni and kate moss eat your heart out. Amazing photos of beautiful people.

sallywj said...

Bless your huge heart Clarry-belle. I think we need to enlist Skips onto the wedding planning party. She was good for mine, maybe we could sponsor her somehow.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was posting as Joey but it's signed me in as Sally..never mind I'm sure Sally would bless you too. xxx

Auto Glass Minneapolis said...

What a perfect day that happened to you, how I wish I could have too. But honestly I felt you had felt by seeing and reading you site. Thanks!

JoeyJoJo said...

Thank you Ms Auto glass of Minneapolis. Nice to find such a lovely comment here. xxxx

Chiropractor Salt Lake City said...

I’m very inspired with this post, hope to have a wonderful and precious memories time to time with my future husband. I’m so excited! Thanks for sharing your extraordinary life in this blog.