Monday, November 15, 2010

Out and about with the Zebedoodle

After the last very sad post posted from bed with a cold (or as Richard would say "in bed with the wog that's going round"), I thought we could all do with a bit of fun. Without further ado, I bring you a very small person who knows how to have fun even all by himself in a puddle...




And a beautiful poem from Roxi's Mum Suzanne......

Pueblo Blessing

Hold onto what is good

even if it is a handful of earth.

Hold onto what you believe

even if it is a tree which stands by itself.

Hold onto what you must do

even if it is along way from here.

Hold onto life

even when it is easier letting go.

Hold onto my hand

even when I have gone away from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though this little splish splosh creature is mine, he is still just too cute sometimes. Lovely little film of the Zebedoodle. I love Suzanne's poem too,beautiful.x

With so much love,clarissa xxxx