Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Get thee hence to Doctor Karl

The bestest part of my job is being able to listen to the radio ALL DAY. Now that we have a wifi connection, I can scan the whole worlds radio stations and listen to all my favourite Australian shows in the workroom. My absolute all time favourite is Dr Karl on Triple J broadcasting from Sydney. Yesterday, I was like an alcoholic in a bar listening to just one more, just one more. The show had me laughing out loud with it's incredible range of questions, from.... " How do ants know when it's going to rain?" and "How many times can a mosquito bite you?" to "Can you break your penis?". Here's the link, go there now if you can. See you later I'm off upstairs to stitch & laugh.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Sorry to hear that the lovely Ricardo is poorly. Would a care package of Tim Tams help? :-)

xxx

JoeyJoJo said...

You know......it would probably prove to be a miraculous cure. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx